Pentingnya Soft Skill dan Pengalaman Kerja dalam Meningkatkan Kinerja Karyawan Penjual Kosmetik

Resha Afrilla(1*), Faizal Mulia(2), Asep Muhamad Ramdan(3)

(1) Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
(2) Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
(3) Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to measure the effect of soft skills and work experience on the performance of cosmetics sales employees. The variables in this study are soft skills (X1) and work experience (X2), and employee performance (Y). This research uses a quantitative method with an associative approach, by distributing questionnaires to 30 respondents. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression seen from the R Square value of 0.880 which means that the influence of soft skills and work experience on the performance of cosmetics sales employees is 88% and the remaining 12% is influenced by other factors not present in this study. From the results of the correlation coefficient test, it can be seen that the R value shows a result of 0.938, which means there is a very strong relationship between soft skills and work experience on the performance of cosmetics sales employees. Soft skill variables affect the performance of cosmetics sales employees, and work experience variables affect the performance of cosmetics sales employees, and the two variables namely soft skills and work experience simultaneously affect the performance of cosmetics sales employees.


Keywords


Soft Skill; Work Experience; Employee Performance

Article metrics

Abstract views : 92 | views : 3

Full Text:

PDF

References


Alfanny, D., 2018. Pengaruh Hard Skill , Soft Skill Dan Pengalaman Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Tenaga Penjual ( Studi Pada Karyawan Auto 2000 Medan ).

Amilia, S., Purnama, R., 2016. Pengaruh Kecerdasan Emosional Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pt. Indonesia Comnets Plus Di Bandung. J. Bus. Manag. Enterpreneursh. Educ. 1, 24–30.

Anwar, C., Zulifah Chikmawati, 2019. Implimentasi Soft Skill Dan Etos Kerja Dalam Meningkatkan Kinerja Karyawan Pt. Surya Indo Plastik Sidoarjo. Ekon. Bisnis 5.

Islami, F., Ferdinand, A., 2012. Analisis Pengaruh Hard Skill, Soft Skill Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Tenaga Penjualan (Studi Pada Tenaga Kerja Penjualan Pt. Bumiputera Wilayah Semarang). Diponegoro J. Manag. 1, 61.

Octaviana Panambunan, Bernhard Tewal, I.T., 2017. Pengalaman Kerja, Pelatihan Kerja, Iklim Organisasi Dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pt. Pln (Persero) Wilayah Suluttenggo. J. Emba J. Ris. Ekon. Manajemen, Bisnis Dan Akunt. 5, 2183–2192.

Pamungkas, A., Hamid, D., Prasetya, A., 2017. Pengaruh Pendidikan Dan Pengalaman Kerja Terhadap Kemampuan Kerja Dan Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Pada Karyawan Pt. Inka (Persero)). J. Adm. Bisnis S1 Univ. Brawijaya 43, 96–103.

Pradita, M.Y., 2016. Pengaruh Kompensasi, Gaya Kepemimpinan, Dan Karakteristik Tenaga Pemasar Terhadap Motivasi Dan Kinerja Tenaga Pemasar Pada Pt. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Cabang Jombang. J. Innov. Bus. Econ. 7, 95. Https://Doi.Org/10.22219/Jibe.Vol7.No2.95-104

Prajitno, S.B., 2013. Pengetahuan, Metode Ilmiah, Dan Teori. J. Penelit. Publik 1–29.

Pua, B.M.O., Lengkong, V.P.K., Woran, D., 2017. Pengaruh Pengalaman Kerja Dan Penempatan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pt. Air Manado. J. Emba J. Ris. Ekon. Manajemen, Bisnis Dan Akunt. 5, 2761–2770.

Rokhayati, A., Kambara, R., Ibrahim, M., 2017. Pengaruh Soft Skill Dan Perencanaan Karir Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Dengan Kualitas Pelatihan Sebagai Variabel Modertor. Ris. Bisnis Dan Manajement Tirtayasa 1, 107–125.

Situmeang, R.R., 2017. Pengaruh Pengawasan Dan Pengalaman Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pt. Mitra Karya Anugrah. Asian J. Innov. Entrep. 02.

Tiyanto, T.R., 2013. Analisis Deskriptif Strategi Bersaing Pada Perusahaan Kosmetik. Agora 1.

Wahyuni, 2016. Pengaruh Hard Skill Dan Soft Skill Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Dinas Pendidikan Provinsi Sulawesi Selatan. Fak. Ekon. Dan Bisnis Islam Univ. Islam Negeri Alauddin Makassar.

Wirawan, K.E., 2019. Pengaruh Tingkat Pendidikan Dan Pengalaman Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan 5, 60–67.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.35314/inovbiz.v8i1.1326

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Resha Afrilla, Faizal Mulia, Faizal Mulia, Asep Muhamad Ramdan, Asep Muhamad Ramdan

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.


This Journal has been listed and indexed in :

Copyright of Jurnal Inovasi Bisnis (p-ISSN : 2338-4840, e-ISSN : 2614-6983)

Creative Commons License
Inovbiz: Jurnal Inovasi Bisnis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Editorial Office :
Pusat Penelitian dan Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat
 Politeknik Negeri Bengkalis 
Jl. Bathin alam, Sungai Alam Bengkalis-Riau 28711 
E-mail: inovbiz@polbeng.ac.id
www.polbeng.ac.id

View Inovbiz Statistics